About the Job
Candivore was founded in early 2018 with the purpose of creating great entertainment for mobile users around the globe. Our flagship game - Match Masters, an innovative multiplayer match 3 puzzle, is played by millions of players and we’re focused on making it even better with more players joining each day.
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer with real passion for building complex, high capacity systems to join Candivore and the Match Masters team. As a developer in the backend team you will be part of the Product team and strive to ensure the smooth running of all game features, live events, sales and promotions.
You’ll work closely with the Monetization team to build the backend capabilities required to operate a multiplayer game with highly engaged, active players.
- You will design, architect, test and implement features in our core services
- You will build valuable tools to support game development and operations
- You will deliver high quality and well-structured code
- BSc in computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of backend development experience (preferably with Ruby, Python or Node)
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Experience in high scale systems
- Self motivated, quick-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills
- A strong passion for creating new products and services in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience working in the gaming industry, specifically with Unity
- Experience with distributed systems and micro services architecture
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with examples of your work
Ready for your next challenge?Apply Now